BD 80MM SQUARE, 32 SOUND BD
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
BD 80mm sq., 32 sound BD
The panel-mount BD Series stores 32 different melody sounds conveniently arranged for playback, suitable for noisy factories.
Maximum output level of 90dB at 1m is suitable for use in a noisy factory.
- 32 sounds are pre-recorded in one unit which can be used for various applications.
- Sound output level and sound group can be selected by rotary switches stored behind the front panel for easier operation even after installation.
- A new sound group can be created from the 32 sounds.
- RoHS compliant.
|IMENSIONS||– 80mm square (front)
– 67.5mm square (back)
|RATED VOLTAGE||– DC 12-24V
|AUDIBLE STYLE||– Alarms / Chimes / Melodies
|MOUNTING||– Upright position
– Indoors only
|BODY COLOR||– Light Gray
– Dark Gray
|VOLUME||– Maximum 90dB at 1 meter
– Volume adjustable from zero
|SOUND STORAGE||– A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
– Arranged in 8 selectable groups of sounds
– Each group has 4 pre-arranged sounds
|CHANNEL SELECTION||– Select one of 8 sound groups by rotary switch
– Select any of 4 sounds in chosen groups by signal input
– Re-program last sound group from sounds stored in the unit (optional sound card required)
|SOUND CHART||– Open the BD-E Specifications page for the complete list of sounds installed
– Only the BD-E sounds are available for replay in the “Sound Samples” link above
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– CE Marking
– UL Component Recognition (US)
– c-UL Component Recognition (Canada)
|PROTECTION RATING||– IP-54 (panel-mounted, front direction only)|
|REMARKS||– Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts
– Open-collector transistor (NPN)
|FUNCTIONS||– Sound only plays during contact closure
– Sound stops when contact is Open
Different model available in this series are:
BD-24 AE-J BD-100 E-J