EHV MP3 Voice Annunciator
Call for Price
MP3 Voice Annunciator
Patlite’s new MP3 Player for Industrial applications has an unbelievably compact design with a sound output of 110dB (at 1m)!
New mode selection features, including a sound synthesizer mode to be heard easier in Factory and Public Address applications. Endures vibration resistance up to 4.5G’s, which is great for Forklifts, AGV’s, etc.
- A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our previous model (EWH) for a more compact design.
- Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
- Despite the smaller size, it has a loudness for a maximum of 110dB (at 1m).
- Now offers a selection of Cable connection or Terminal connection.
- 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; MP3 ON/OFF; Forced Playback; Group Selection.
- Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
- Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
- It complies with Europe’s environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
- Protection Rating of IP65 (Refer to manual for more details).
- The use of the SD card can allow changing messages while out in the field.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Conforms to the CE requirements.(EHV-M1 Only)
- Different model available in this series are:
EHV-M1HG EHV-M2HG EHV-M1TG EHV-M2TG
|RATED VOLTAGE||– DC 12 – 24V
– DC 12 – 48V
– AC 100 – 240V
|AUDIBLE STYLE||– 63 Sounds|
|MOUNTING||– Bracket Mount Included|
|BODY COLOR||– Light Gray|
|VOLUME||– up to 110dB at 1m|
|SOUND STORAGE||– A total of 63 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
– 4 Playback modes available to match the environment
|CHANNEL SELECTION||– Bit Mode: Select from 8 channels available with a signal input
– Binary Mode: Select from 63 channels available with a signal input
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– UL464
– CSA-C22.2 No. 205-M1983
– FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4
– CE (DC type)
– RoHS Compliant
|PROTECTION RATING||– IP65|
|FUNCTIONS||– Sound Reduction
– MP3 capability for field programming
– Terminal or Cable connection option
– NPN or PNP Input compatability
– MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
|REMARKS||– Vibration Resistance of 4.5G|