EHV MP3 Voice Annunciator
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
MP3 Voice Annunciator
Patlite’s new MP3 Player for Industrial applications has an unbelievably compact design with a sound output of 110dB (at 1m)!
New mode selection features, including a sound synthesizer mode to be heard easier in Factory and Public Address applications. Endures vibration resistance up to 4.5G’s, which is great for Forklifts, AGV’s, etc.
- A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our previous model (EWH) for a more compact design.
- Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
- Despite the smaller size, it has a loudness for a maximum of 110dB (at 1m).
- Now offers a selection of Cable connection or Terminal connection.
- 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; MP3 ON/OFF; Forced Playback; Group Selection.
- Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
- Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
- It complies with Europe’s environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
- Protection Rating of IP65 (Refer to manual for more details).
- The use of the SD card can allow changing messages while out in the field.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Conforms to the CE requirements.(EHV-M1 Only)
- Different model available in this series are:
EHV-M1HG EHV-M2HG EHV-M1TG EHV-M2TG
|RATED VOLTAGE||– DC 12 – 24V
– DC 12 – 48V
– AC 100 – 240V
|AUDIBLE STYLE||– 63 Sounds|
|MOUNTING||– Bracket Mount Included|
|BODY COLOR||– Light Gray|
|VOLUME||– up to 110dB at 1m|
|SOUND STORAGE||– A total of 63 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
– 4 Playback modes available to match the environment
|CHANNEL SELECTION||– Bit Mode: Select from 8 channels available with a signal input
– Binary Mode: Select from 63 channels available with a signal input
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– UL464
– CSA-C22.2 No. 205-M1983
– FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4
– CE (DC type)
– RoHS Compliant
|PROTECTION RATING||– IP65|
|FUNCTIONS||– Sound Reduction
– MP3 capability for field programming
– Terminal or Cable connection option
– NPN or PNP Input compatability
– MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
|REMARKS||– Vibration Resistance of 4.5G|