Call for Price
It can be mounted on the transmitter WDB-D80S-PRO for WD PRO.
The WD PRO Wireless Data Acquisition System is a cost-effective, IIoT-enabled add-on for select PATLITE Signal Towers. This system allows signal towers to wirelessly transmit equipment status changes to a host PC for real-time monitoring and data analysis. Including all of the features of the WD System, the WD PRO System offers additional data acquisition capabilities, while also featuring a 2-way wireless communication system that enables a host PC to control the signal tower remotely. Identify production bottlenecks, enhance supervisory control, optimize productivity, and improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) with this complete, networked solution.
- Attaches to PATLITE’s LR6 series signal towers to enable wireless data transmission to the WD PRO receiver (WDR-LE-Z2).
- Multiple equipment can be networked by this transmitter unit, allowing for collective data archiving and remote monitoring.
- Features 2-way wireless communication to remotely trigger tower light signals from host PCs.
- Wirelessly transmit Information from external contacts such as PLCs and switches.
- Using a serial device such as a barcode reader, up to 60 bytes of serial data can be obtained to trace detailed employee data and control product quality.
- The WD PRO System is compatible with any existing WD System networks at your work site.
|Rated Voltage||24V DC|
|Wireless specification||2.4GHz Zigbee|