QS30 World Beam (Universal Voltage)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
a) Self-contained photoelectric sensors in universal-style housing
b) 24 to 250V ac 50/60 Hz and 12 to 250V dc operation with SPDT electromechanical relay output.
c) Opposed, polarized retroreflective, and fixed-field (200, 400, or 600 mm cutoff) models available.
d) Easy-to-see sensor status indicators: two status LEDs visible from 360°; extralarge Output indicator on back of sensor housing (except emitters) visible from long distance.
- Innovative 30 mm housing design to suit almost any mounting requirement
- High-power sensing with ranges up to 200 m
- Available in opposed, high-power opposed, polarized and non-polarized retroreflective, diffuse, laser, fixed-field and adjustable-field and clear object sensing modes
- Class 1 visible laser in diffuse and retroreflective models and Class 2 in diffuse models
- Models with standard 10 to 30V dc supply voltage and bipolar NPN/PNP outputs or 24 to 250V ac/12 to 250V ac supply voltage with e/m relay output
- Light- or dark-operate selectable or configurable, depending on model
- IP67 or IP69K environmental rating, depending on model
- Bright LED operating status indicators visible from 360°