Call for Price
Model FIRElink-25 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection in a small package; unique sensing technology ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment, without the need for complex setup. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
The detector is designed to fit into a Docking Station which accepts all sampling pipes and cables leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase; this ensures that the detector is less likely to be damaged during installation.
Volt-free Fire 1 and Fault relay outputs are provided for remote monitoring by local fire detection or BMS systems.
- Ultra small, low cost aspirating smoke detector for easy and discreet installation
- High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Single sampling pipe up to 50 m in length (still air)
- False alarms reduced by unique laser sensing technology able to discriminate against dust
- RS485 communications built in as standard for networking and remote communications.
Ordering codes FIRElink-25
Supply Voltage 21.6 – 26.4 V dc
Current Consumption 250 mA @ 24 V dc
Relay Contact Rating 500 mA @ 30 V
Operating Humidity Range 0 – 90% non-condensing 0.03% to 25% Full Scale Deflection (FSD)
Measurement range (obs/m) 0.0015% to 25% Sensitivity Resolution
Detection Principle Laser light scattering mass detection and particle evaluation
Particle Sensitivity Range 0.003 μ to 10 μ
Dust Discrimination Principle 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination (LDD)
Maximum Sampling Pipe Length 25 m moving air (>1 ms) / 50 m still air (max)
Sampling Pipe Diameter 3/4” nominal bore (27 mm O/D)
Alarm Levels 2 – “FIRE” and “FAULT”