Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
50mm LED Signal Tower Lights
Next generation signal tower series featuring ultra-bright LEDs, a modular design, and a wide-selection of options to take on the most challenging applications.
- Re-designed lens and improved module construction delivering bright, even light for visibility from further distances.
- Re-engineered, completely enclosed sound module, maintains substantial water and dust protection while producing loud, omni-directional sound. (LR5 DC12V: 80dB LR4 & LR5: 85dB, LR6: 88dB, LR7: 90dB at 1m)
- A modular, “Twist and Lock”, design to easily customize and field configure LED units and sound modules.
- A sleek, smooth form factor and a rugged body construction for performance in harsh environments, carrying an IP65 protection rating.
- Standard body color: Off-white. Silver and black bodies available as components only (DC24V Only).
- Body unit with terminal block available as a component in off-white, silver, or black (LR5-WT & LR5-KT – DC24V only). Click here for more details.
- Four mounting options: Direct, pole with L-bracket, pole with circular bracket, and pole with folding bracket (Off-white only).
- Available in DC12V (special order) and DC24V.
- Available with Clear lens (special order).
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-20℃ – +50℃|
|Operating Humidity Range||90% RH or less, no condensation|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30℃ – +60℃|
|Storage Humidity Range||90% RH or less, no condensation|
|Mounting Location||Indoor Use|
|Mounting Direction||Upright Position|
|Protection Rating*1||IP65(IEC 60529) / NEMA TYPE 4X, 13|
|Environmental Conditions||Upright Position|
|Insulation Resistance||More than 1MΩ at DC500V between the power input lead and chassis|
|Withstand Voltage||AC 500V for 1 minute between terminals and chassis without breaking insulation (M2: AC1500V for 1 min.)|
|Flash Rate||60 ±2 Flashes / min|
|Sound Level||LR5Typ. 85dB LR5 DC12VTyp. 80dB|
|Sound Reduction*2||ab. -10dB reduction|
|Environmental Conditions||Buzzer Sound No.4 (Sweep) from all directions at a 1m distance|
|Buzzer Sound||4 patterns*2 No.1Rapid Intermittent sound No.2Continuous sound No.3Rapid Hi-low No.4Sweep sound|
|Transistor Output||NPN / PNP|
|Conformity Standards||●UL 508, CSA-C22.2 No.14
●FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A
●RoHS Directive (EN IEC 63000)
●EMC Directive (EN 61000-6-4, EN 61000-6-2)
●KC (KN 61000-6-4, KN 61000-6-2)*3